To Enjoy Your Summer Months
You Need To Prepare Your Vehicle
- Change the oil and filter, check all fluid levels and top off. (as per mileage interval)
- Check all external lights and horn. Air up tires and the spare too.
- Test the battery condition, alternator output, starter draw.
- Replace the wipers.
- Check all radiator hoses and clamps, check for any obvious leaks.
- Flush and fill the cooling system. (every other year)
- Check accessory drive belt condition and tension.
- Rotate the tires, put the best to the front, clean and adjust the brakes.
- Balance the tires.
- Flush the brake fluid. (per maintenance schedule)
- Replace the spark plugs.(per mileage schedule)
- Check and replace filters as needed.
- Change the transmission filter and fluid. (per maintenance schedule)
- Check the condition of the exhaust system.
- Check the operation of the shocks/struts, and inspect the suspension.